Metro Tech is excited for new and returning students beginning classes August 10th. Teachers and staff are making plans to teach classes using traditional face-to-face learning, and online training, however, it is important for students and families to know that Return to School planning may change as the pandemic situation changes. We will continue to work closely with local, state, and national health officials for their recommendations. Check here for the latest updates on what you need to know. Para obtener información en español, vea los enlaces a continuación.
Return to Campus Plans
The latest information on our Return to Campus includes 3 documents in English and Spanish. The Return to Campus Handout is a short 2 page scannable brief summary of things to expect. The Return to Campus Plan Slideshow is a 10 page powerpoint with more detail and the Return to Campus Guidelines includes 30+ pages of in depth information to address most questions.
- Return to Campus Handout - July 21st 2020
- Return to Campus Plan slideshow - July 29th 2020
- Return to Campus General Guidelines - July 27th 2020
La información más reciente sobre nuestro Regreso al Campus incluye 3 documentos en Inglés y Español. El Folleto de Regreso al Campus es un breve resumen de 2 páginas escaneables de las expectativas. La presentación de diapositivas del Plan de Regreso al Campus es un PowerPoint de 10 páginas con más detalles y las pautas de Regreso al Campus incluyen más de 30 páginas de información detallada para abordar la mayoría de las preguntas.
- Folleto de Regreso al Campus - July 21st 2020
- Presentación de diapositivas del Plan de Regreso al Campus - July 29th 2020
- Regreso al Campus
- July 17th 2020 - Metro Tech announces return to campus plans
- July 13th 2020 - Metro Tech invests in technology for new school year
- July 8th 2020 - Metro Tech classes start August 10th for high school students
Superintendent Aaron Collins Weekly Wrap-Up
- OK State Dept. of Health Public School Reopening Guidance and Resources
- Summary of SDE COVID-19
- Oklahoma School Safety Protocols - July 28th 2020
If You Are Ill
- CDC 10 Things to do to manage sypmtoms
- CDC 10 Maneras de Manejar Los Síntomas Respiratorios En Casa
- CDC Contact-Tracing-Infographic
- CDC symptoms 7-19-20
- CDC Síntomas del coronavirus 7-19-20
- CDC What to do if you are sick-with-2019-nCoV-fact-sheet
- CDC COVID-19-Quarantine-vs-Isolation
- CDC COVID-19: Diferencia entre cuarentena y aislamiento
- MTC Symptom Info and 211 Hotline number
Metro Tech is seeking input from the public and asks that questions be directed to (405) 424-8324 or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Counselors will be making contact with students via the email provided to the school. If you need to make changes to your contact information, phone, or address at any time please contact your counselor. Counselors are available for one-on-one sessions or any other needs.
- Springlake Campus
- South Bryant/Aviation/Culinary
Please refer to the following list for community resources during this time. Some of the resources included are internet options, food service, unemployement, utilities, etc. Program eligibility and restrictions may apply.
- Technology Resources
- Food Services Options
- Unemployment Services
- Utilities Assistance
- Health & Human Services Resources