Financial aid in the form of scholarships, grants, veteran's benefits, loans and tuition waiver programs are available for qualified persons enrolled in full-time career majors. Students may apply for the Federal Pell Grant and Stafford Loan Programs online by completing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) at www.fafsa.gov. For more information, call 595-4446 or 595-4436.
Got Financial Aid Questions?
Want to chat virtually face-to-face?
Student Financial Aid Services is available on Zoom!
Every Monday 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Meeting ID: 990 1622 9001
See you there!
Important - Changes effective May 10, 2015
Federal Student Aid (FSA) ID/PIN replacement guide.
Apply for your financial aid online!
The Metro Tech Federal Pell Code is - 016140
Metro Technology Centers is approved for the following aid programs:
- Federal Pell Grant
- Federal Subsidized Direct Loan
- Federal Unsubsidized Direct Loan
- Direct PLUS Loan
- Oklahoma Tuition Aid Grant
To qualify for Federal student aid, you must:
- Have a high school diploma, a GED, or have the ability-to-benefit
- Be enrolled as a regular student in an eligible program
- Be a U.S. Citizen or eligible non-citizen
- Be enrolled at least half-time at Metro Tech
- Make satisfactory academic progress
- Sign a statement of education purpose/certification statement on refunds and default
- Sign a statement of updated information
- Sign a statement of registration status, if required
- Show financial need
- Have a social security number
Metro Technology Centers programs approved for financial aid
Many of the Metro Technology Centers full-time career majors are approved for financial aid. Find the major you are interested in and look at the bottom of the left colum for "Financial Aid Available for those who qualify".
Metro Technology Centers is approved for Veteran Benefits
Currently, Metro Technology Centers has a limited number of full time Career Majors/Programs at that are approved for veterans and/or dependents to receive Veterans’ Educational Benefits. These programs include the following and the information is subject to change: Aviation Maintenance Technician, Radiologic Technologist, Surgical Technologist, Dental Assistant and Licensed Practical Nurse.
Career Majors/Programs not approved include Short Term Courses, Online Courses or Distance Education Courses such as Internet Based Instruction that are not offered in the “Traditional Classroom Instruction” format and Career Majors/Programs that do not meet the criteria of CFR Title 38 §21.4267 as it relates to “Independent Study”. Therefore many Metro Technology Centers Programs that were previously approved for veterans and/or dependents to receive educational assistance are no longer approved.
- Applying for Veterans' Educational Benefits Information Guide
- Evaluation of Previous Education and Training-Veterans' Benefits
- Contact the Metro Technology Centers Financial Aid Department (405)595-4446 or (405)595-4457.
For more information:
- There is helpful scholarship advice and a scholarship directory at scholarships4school.com.
- Net Price Calculator
- Read more about Financial Aid in the Metro Tech BLOG